John Deere Construction | Compact Track LoadersRequest a Quote
- Rated Operating Capacity: 1,407 kg (3,100 lb.)
- Gross Horsepower: 68.0 kW (91.2 hp)
- Net Horsepower: 66.0 kW (88.5 hp)
- Operating Weight: 5,403 kg (11,900 lb.)
The vertical-lift boom offers more lift height and reach at the top of the lift path, for more stability and truck-loading ability.
Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV diesel engine packs plenty of power and torque.
Unique Tri-Cool™ design resists debris buildup and employs large coolers for superior performance in severe, high-load conditions. Add a reversible fan for quick core cleanout in high-debris applications.
Factory-installed performance package offers increased productivity and ease-of-use with the following capabilities:
- Return to Dig allows the operator to automatically set the bucket or other attachment to his/her designated ready-to-work position.
- Return to Carry allows the operator to use joystick detents to automatically reset the boom to a designated ready-to-carry position.
- Boom Height Kickout allows the operator to pre-select a specific boom height based on truck/hopper height and use joystick detents to automatically stop at a specific height.
- Electronic Self-Level allows the self-level to work on the boom up and down unlike the hydraulic self-level option that works only on boom up.
This option, installed in-factory or in the field, provides cross-slope or roll and mainfall slope or pitch of the machine within the in-cab monitor display.
- Real-time interface
- Roll and pitch viewable as either “absolute” or “relative” values
- Roll and pitch viewable in either degrees or percent
Boom design keeps the load close to the machine for better stability. Low center of gravity, 35-degree bucket rollback, and optional ride control and self-leveling also helps keep buckets full and forks loaded.
Large entryway, tightly sealed swing-out door, and ample foot- and legroom simplify getting in, getting comfortable, and getting things done.
Industry-exclusive three-way switchable controls and electrohydraulic (EH) joystick performance package for even more operating flexibility.
Generous tank capacity and fuel-efficient diesels enable daylong operation, letting you accomplish more between fill-ups.
Tilt up the hood for convenient ground-level access to dipsticks, fuel- and fluid-filler necks, and filters.
Specs & Compare
|Specs & Compare|
|Select up to 4 models to compare specifications||
Compact Track Loader
|Emission Rating||Tier 4|
|Displacement, ltr (Inches³)||3.1 (186.3)|
|Rated Speed, rpm||2500|
|Engine Output - Net, kW (hp)||66 (88.5)|
|Engine Output - Gross, kW (hp)||68 (91.2)|
|Torque, Nm (lbf / ft)||382 (281.8)|
|Track Shoe Width, mm (inches)||400 (15.8)|
|Length - No Bucket, mm (inches)||3100 (122)|
|Length - Foundry Bucket, mm (inches)||3710 (146)|
|Width - No Bucket, mm (inches)||2000 (78.9)|
|Height - Top Of Cab, mm (inches)||2200 (86.7)|
|Ground Clearance, mm (inches)||240 (9.4)|
|Rear Departure Angle, Degrees||31|
|Height to Hinge Pin, mm (inches)||3350 (132)|
|Dump Angle, Degrees||48|
|Dump Height - Maximum Foundry, mm (inches)||2690 (106.1)|
|Rollback - Ground Level, Degrees||35|
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||114 (30)|
|Rated Operating Capacity - Foundry, kg (lbs)||1407 (3100)|
|Tipping Load - Foundry, kg (lbs)||4021 (8857)|
|Ground Bearing Pressure - Foundry, kPa (PSI)||38.1 (5.5)|
|Speed - Maximum, kph (mph)||12.6 (7.8)|
|Breakout - Lift Foundry, kN (lbf)||26.6 (6000)|
|Breakout - Bucket Foundry, kN (lbf)||45.9 (10325)|
|Hydraulic Power, kW (hp)||31.402 (42.1)|
|Hydraulic Power - Option, kW (hp)||54.168 (72.6)|
|Pump Flow, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||80 (23.5)|
|Pump Flow - Option, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||138 (36.5)|
|System Pressure, bar (PSI)||237.87 (3450)|
|Operating Weight - Foundry, kg (lbs)||5403 (11900)|