John Deere Construction | Skid SteersRequest a Quote
- Rated Operating Capacity: 1,362 kg (3,000 lb.)
- Gross Horsepower: 68.0 kW (91.2 hp)
- Net Horsepower: 66 kW (88.5 hp)
- Operating Weight: 4,495 kg (9,900 lb.)
Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV diesel engine packs plenty of power and torque.
Unique Tri-Cool design resists debris buildup and employs large coolers for standout performance in severe, high-load conditions. Add a reversible fan in high-debris applications for quick core cleanout.
Larger entryways with swing-out doors make it easier to get in, get comfortable, and get on with it. Inside, there’s more productivity-enhancing foot- and legroom.
Three-way switchable controls between EH foot, ISO joystick, or H-pattern joystick modes. Includes switchable accelerator/decelerator with right-side foot pedal when operating in ISO or H-pattern joystick-control mode.
Add the new 90-in. bucket, available for the 330G and watch productivity soar.
Factory-installed performance package offers increased productivity and ease-of-use with the following capabilities:
- Return to Dig allows the operator to automatically set the bucket or other attachment to his/her designated ready-to-work position.
- Return to Carry allows the operator to use joystick detents to automatically reset the boom to a designated ready-to-carry position.
- Boom Height Kickout allows the operator to pre-select a specific boom height based on truck/hopper height and use joystick detents to automatically stop at a specific height.
- Electronic Self-Level allows the self-level to work on the boom up and down unlike the hydraulic self-level option that works only on boom up.
This option, installed in-factory or in the field, provides cross-slope or roll and mainfall slope or pitch of the machine within the in-cab monitor display.
- Real-time interface
- Roll and pitch viewable as either “absolute” or “relative” values
- Roll and pitch viewable in either degrees or percent
The vertical-lift boom offers more lift height and reach at the top of the lift path, for more stability and truck-loading ability.
Increased auxiliary hydraulic flow and power enable the 330G and 332G to make the most of an even broader range of attachments.
Swing open the rear door and tilt up the hood for convenient ground-level access to dipsticks, fuel- and fluid-filler necks, and filters.
Specs & Compare
|Specs & Compare|
|Select up to 4 models to compare specifications||
|Emission Rating||Tier 4|
|Displacement, ltr (Inches³)||3.1 (186.3)|
|Rated Engine Speed, rpm||2500|
|SAE Net Power, kW (hp)||66 (88.5)|
|SAE Gross Power, kW (hp)||68 (91.2)|
|Max. Gross Torque, Nm (lbf / ft)||382 (281.8)|
|Drive Chain Rating [ANSI]||100 - HD|
|Tire size - Standard||14 x 17.5 - 12 PR Extra Wall|
|Length - No Bucket, mm (inches)||3100 (122)|
|Length - With Bucket Foundry, mm (inches)||3710 (146)|
|Width - No Bucket, mm (inches)||1980 (78)|
|Overall Height, mm (inches)||2190 (86.3)|
|Ground Clearance, mm (inches)||250 (9.7)|
|Wheelbase, mm (inches)||1270 (49.9)|
|Rear Departure Angle, Degrees||29|
|Height to Hinge Pin, mm (inches)||3350 (132)|
|Dump Angle, Degrees||48|
|Dump Height - Maximum Foundry, mm (inches)||2690 (106.1)|
|Reach - Max Dump Height Foundry, mm (inches)||710 (28)|
|Rollback - Ground Level, Degrees||35|
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||96.5 (25.5)|
|Rated Operating Capacity - Optional Counterweight Foundry, kg (lbs)||1430 (3150)|
|Rated Operating Capacity - Foundry, kg (lbs)||1362 (3000)|
|Tipping Load - Foundry, kg (lbs)||2724 (6000)|
|Axle Torque - Maximum, Nm (lbf / ft)||8480 (6235)|
|Speed - Maximum, kph (mph)||19.3 (12)|
|Breakout - Lift Foundry, kN (lbf)||31.1 (7000)|
|Breakout - Bucket Foundry, kN (lbf)||45.8 (10300)|
|Hydraulic Power, kW (hp)||31.402 (42.1)|
|Hydraulic Power - Option, kW (hp)||54.168 (72.6)|
|Pump Output, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||80 (23.5)|
|Pump Flow - Option, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||138 (36.5)|
|System Pressure, bar (PSI)||237.87 (3450)|
|Operating Weight - Foundry, kg (lbs)||4495 (9900)|