John Deere Construction | Articulated Dump TrucksRequest a Quote
- Engine Power: 359 kW (481 hp) @ 1,900 rpm
- Rated Payload: 41 819 kg (92,195 lb)
- Heaped Capacity: 25.5 m³ (33.4 cu. yd.)
- Employs cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR), easily maintained exhaust filters, and selective catalytic reduction (SCR).
- Conserve power and fuel with engine, hydraulic, transmission, and service-brake coolers that run only when necessary. Reversible hydraulic-drive fan option back-blows cooler cores minimizing manual cleaning.
- Condition-based ash-service intervals for the diesel particulate filter notify operators before service is required.
Onboard weighing system
- Optional onboard weighing system displays the payload while loading and even illuminates mirror-mounted load lights to alert the operator and job superintendent when the ADT is nearing capacity. Load tonnage is also accessible through JDLink™, so you can monitor productivity from virtually anywhere.
- The system has been factory calibrated to two-percent accuracy when payload exceeds 50 percent.
- Sealed and pressurized cab keeps out dust and noise.
- Larger entryway allows for easier ingress and egress.
- Adjustable air-ride seat provides maximum comfort.
Filters, diagnostic ports and hydraulic oil reservoir are easy to access. An industry-leading feature, Deere machines can be checked and serviced daily from the ground, eliminating the need for tie-offs. This is a big advantage on MSHA regulated sites.
Standard Tire Pressure Monitoring
Standard tire pressure/temperature-monitoring system helps maximum tire life and fuel efficiency. A passive alarm appears on monitor if pressure drops by 10 percent.
Traction-boosting auto-diff lock engages and disengages as necessary, simplifying operation. Or it can be engaged on-the-fly if slipping is occurring.
Safety features include autohorn, industry-leading transmission retarding, and braking performance for steep grade control. Easy-to-activate cab tilt doubles as a remote park-brake release (optional).
All-new mirror mounting increases visibility, reduces vibration, and allows walk-through access to the engine compartment.
High-alloy-steel dump body and chassis deliver superior strength and rigidity without adding weight.
Specs & Compare
Specs & Compare
|Select up to 4 models to compare specifications||
Articulated Dump Truck
|Steering wheel adjustment||Fully Adjustable|
|Engine Manufacturer||John Deere|
|Engine Model||PowerTech 6135|
|Emission Rating||Tier 4|
|Displacement, ltr (Inches�)||13.5 (823.8)|
|Rated Speed, rpm||1900|
|Final Drive||Planetary - Outboard|
|Secondary Steering Type||Ground Driven Pump|
|Differential Lock||F: 100 / R: 100|
|Tire size - Standard||29.5 R25|
|Front Suspension - Type||A-Frame|
|Front Suspension||Nitrogen/Oil-Filled Struts - Auto Levelling|
|Rear Suspension - Type||Pivoting Walking Beam|
|Rear Suspension||Rubber Suspension Blocks|
|Service Brake - Actuation||Hydraulic|
|Parking Brake - Type||Disc - Transmission|
|Retarder - Type||Hydraulic - Transmission|
|Length - Overall, mm (ft/in)||10810 (35 ft 6 in)|
|Height - Max, mm (ft/in)||3860 (12 ft 8 in)|
|Width over Tires, mm (ft/in)||3410 (11 ft 2 in)|
|Hoist - Type||Twin, 1-Stage|
|Approach Angle, �||26|
|Articulation Angle, � �||45|
|Turning Radius - Outside, mm (ft/in)||8900 (29 ft 2 in)|
|Turning Radius - Inside, mm (ft/in)||4630 (15 ft 2 in)|
|Turns lock to lock||4.2|
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||609 (160.9)|
|Struck Capacity, m� (yd�)||20.6 (26.9)|
|Heaped Capacity, m� (yd�)||25.5 (33.4)|
|Gears - Forward / Reverse||8F - 4R|
|Net Weight, kg (lbs)||32218 (71028)|
|Payload, kg (lbs)||41819 (92195)|
|Gross Weight, kg (lbs)||74037 (163223)|