John Deere Construction | Backhoes
- Net Peak Power: 52 kW (69 hp) at 2,100 rpm
- Max. Standard Dipperstick Digging Depth: 4.16 m (13 ft. 8 in.)
- Operating Weight: 6 308 kg (13,907 lb.)
Field proven and durable open center hydraulics
The open center control valve and pump combination has been used on Deere backhoes since 1997. This field-proven system has served the product well over its lifetime, providing such benefits as high contamination tolerance, excellent swing control, open center pressure/force control, operator “feel”, and excellent multifunction performance as compared to other open center systems in the marketplace.
The 310 G includes an axial-piston pump (32.8 GPM).
- Very efficient system type for high productivity digging application.
- Continuous oil flow for cooling and filtration, even with all functions in neutral. Cleaner, cooler oil means improved system life and less downtime.
- Inherent load feedback to the operator. Lever position with an open center system delivers a certain force level to the cylinder. Open center can provide a level of “feel” for experienced operators when fine metering through the cut searching for an object in the ground.
Highly reliable and efficient Yanmar 3.3L engine
You can feel confident in the reliability, performance, and fuel efficiency of the 310 G-tier proven Yanmar 3.3L engine. With no external engine aftertreatment components needed, the engine design minimizes machine complexity and the number of parts that must be maintained by the customer, resulting in lower total cost of ownership and enhanced uptime.
This EPA Interim Tier 4 (IT4)-equivalent diesel complies with EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV emissions regulations without the need for aftertreatment components, minimizing machine complexity and the number of parts needed to maintain your fleet. This is important to rental company customers who value total cost of ownership, quality and reliability, and ease of maintenance.
- Variable speed fan option available on 310L EP reduces horsepower draw on the engine, fuel consumption, and noise levels
- 310 G-tier IT4-equivalent Yanmar engine requires no aftertreatment
- The engine design minimizes machine complexity and the number of parts that must be maintained by the customer, resulting in lower total cost of ownership and enhanced uptime.
- Feature a 55 kW (73HP) net peak powered engine
- Maintains performance and cycle times from the previous series
- Ideal for rental fleets and large contractors
Simple and durable manual transmission
The economically priced, rental-friendly 310 G-tier features a four-speed manual-range gear-selection transmission with synchronizers. 4 forward, 4 reverse gears.
- The manual transmission gear selection lever is within easy reach of the operator. Includes a clutch disconnect on the grip to assist gear selection. Lever can be shifted with the machine stationary or in motion.
- Simple, easy to use FNR (forward, neutral, reverse) lever mounted on the left hand steering column.
- More control at your fingertips. Repetitive tasks that require changing direction can be done with one hand, right next to the steering wheel.
The economically priced, rental friendly 310 G-tier
The 310 G-tier is designed to deliver great customer value at a lower acquisition price. With a more basic operator station, the feature trade-offs enable a lower acquisition price than this model’s previous design. The new four-speed synchromesh manual transmission is designed to deliver greater customer value at a lower acquisition price while maintaining machine reliability.
- Carraro four-speed synchromesh manual transmission
- Mechanical-front-wheel-drive (MFWD) open front-axle differential
- Two-wheel-drive braking functionality only
- Transmission Control Lever forward, neutral, reverse only
- Four halogen work lights with an LED four-light package option
- Standard mechanical suspension seat with vinyl covering only; air-suspension version optional with cloth or vinyl covering
- Cable-actuated defrost
- Exterior kickplate removed
- Battery cover in base with toolbox option
Specs & Compare
|Specs & Compare|
|Select up to 4 models to compare specifications||
|Displacement, ltr (Inches³)||3.3 (203)|
|Rated Speed, rpm||2100|
|Engine Output - Net, kW (hp)||52 (69)|
|Transmission Type||Synchro Shuttle|
|Max length with ext. Stick, mm (ft/in)||7240 (23 ft 9 in)|
|Height over ext Stick, mm (ft/in)||3490 (11 ft 5 in)|
|Width over tires, mm (ft/in)||2200 (7 ft 3 in)|
|Wheelbase - 4WD, mm (ft/in)||2190 (7 ft 2 in)|
|Ground Clearance, mm (inches)||318 (13)|
|Width - General Purpose Bucket, mm (ft/in)||2184 (7 ft 2 in)|
|Bucket Rotation - Position 1, Degrees||190|
|Bucket Pin Height - General Purpose, mm (ft/in)||3510 (11 ft 6 in)|
|Dump Height - General Purpose, mm (ft/in)||2770 (9 ft 1 in)|
|Dump Reach - General Purpose, mm (inches)||699 (27.5)|
|Digging Depth - General Purpose, mm (inches)||41 (1.6)|
|Turning Radius - 4WD Braked, mm (ft/in)||3380 (11 ft 1 in)|
|Turning Radius - 4WD Not Braked, mm (ft/in)||3790 (12 ft 5 in)|
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||128.7 (34)|
|Hydraulic Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||45 (11.9)|
|Bucket Capacity - Standard General Purpose, m³ (yd³)||0.77 (1)|
|Bucket Breakout - General Purpose, kN (lbf)||41.9 (9410)|
|Lift To Full Height - General Purpose Bucket, kg (lbs)||2922 (6443)|
|Pump||Variable Axial Piston Pump|
|Operating Weight, kg (lbs)||6505 (14341)|