John Deere Construction | Large Excavators
- Net Power: 345 kW (463 hp)
- Max. Digging Depth (7.12–9.15 m (23 ft. 4 in.–30 ft. 0 in.)
- Operating Weight: 69 900 kg (154,103 lb.)
Our final tier 4 Isuzu engine reduces NOx by injecting diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) into the exhaust stream where then decomposes into ammonia. Operators will no longer have to rely on regenerations, or a diesel particulate filter (DPF). Efficient combustion allows Isuzu engines to burn particulate matter in cylinder during combustion.
- Cooled exhaust gas recirculation reduces Nitrogen Oxide (NOx) Emissions and minimizes fuel consumption.
- Variable Geometry Turbocharger.
- Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) which reacts with exhaust gases to reduce carbon monoxide and hydrocarbons.
- A DEF level gauge that changes colors to indicate DEF level added to monitor.
With monitoring and on the road technology, your equipment will run smoothly and efficiently.
Now it’s easier than ever for your operators to “dial things up.” No longer will they have to adjust to the cramped and frustrating area of their cab. Operators are sure to appreciate the quiet and spacious cab, unsurpassed all-around visibility, and numerous other amenities that provide what they need to do their best work.
- Sculpted and heated air-suspension high-back seat with 317.5-mm (12.5-in.) of travel slides with or independent of the joystick console.
- Multi-language LCD monitor, and rotary dial provide intuitive access to a wealth of information and functions.
- Wide expanse of front, side, and overhead glass and mirrors, visibility to the sides and rear is virtually unobstructed.
- Automatic, high-velocity, bi-level climate-control system with automotive-style adjustable louvers helps keep the glass clear and the cab comfortable.
- Standard boom/frame lights and cab/boom-mounted options provide illumination to extend your workday beyond daytime hours.
Enjoy the ease, comfort, and efficiency of John Deere’s new operator’s station.
Standard Right Rear and Left Camera system with additional LED surround lighting work together to provide the operator enhanced 270 degree visibility around the machine. All integrated into the main monitor.
- Work confidently with enhanced visibility even in low light conditions
- Powerful LEDs cast a pool of light surrounding 270 degrees of the sides and rear of the machine. Cameras display surroundings to the operator in the main monitor
- LED front work lights and rear camera are still standard equipment
Specs & Compare
|Specs & Compare|
|Select up to 4 models to compare specifications||
|Emission Rating||Tier 4 / Stage IV|
|Number Of Cylinders||6|
|Displacement, ltr (Inches³)||15.7 (958)|
|Rated speed, rpm||1800|
|Engine Output - Net, kW (hp)||345 (463)|
|Number Of Carrier Rollers - Each Side||3|
|Number Of Track Rollers - Each Side||8|
|Track Shoe Width, mm (inches)||900 (36)|
|Transport Length Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||13400 (44 ft )|
|Transport Height - Maximum, mm (ft/in)||4980 (16 ft 4 in)|
|Overall Undercarriage Width, mm (ft/in)||4020 (13 ft 2 in)|
|Track Length On Ground, mm (ft/in)||4590 (15 ft 1 in)|
|Overall Undercarriage Length, mm (ft/in)||5840 (19 ft 2 in)|
|Tailswing Radius, mm (ft/in)||3910 (12 ft 10 in)|
|Ground Clearance, mm (inches)||860 (34)|
|Digging Reach - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||13850 (45 ft 5 in)|
|Ground Level Reach - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||13610 (44 ft 8 in)|
|Dig Height - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||12240 (40 ft 2 in)|
|Dump Height - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||8330 (27 ft 4 in)|
|Dig depth - 2.44m / 8'ft flat bottom, mm (ft/in)||9030 (29 ft 8 in)|
|Dig Depth - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||9150 (30 ft )|
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||900 (238)|
|Hydraulic Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||380 (100.4)|
|Ground Bearing Pressure, kPa (PSI)||75.3 (10.9)|
|Swing Speed, rpm||9.1|
|Swing Torque, kNm (lbf / ft)||206 (151938)|
|Travel Speed - High, kph (mph)||5.2 (3.2)|
|Tractive Force, kN (lbf)||452 (101666)|
|Arm Tearout, kN (lbf)||231 (51931)|
|Bucket Breakout, kN (lbf)||290 (65195)|
|End lift - 7.5m Reach, kg (lbs)||21140 (45800)|
|Side lift - 7.5m Reach, kg (lbs)||15430 (33270)|
|Total Flow, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||978 (258)|
|Bucket Pressure, bar (PSI)||319 (4627)|
|Boost Pressure, bar (PSI)||343 (4975)|
|Operating Weight, kg (lbs)||69900 (154103)|