John Deere Construction | Mid-Size Excavators
- Net Power: 90 kW (122 hp)
- Max. Digging Depth: 6.49 m (21 ft. 4 in.)
- Operating Weight: 17 945 kg (39,526 lb.)
P-Tier updates build on the proven G-Series design. Take front joint durability to new levels compared to G-Series.
- Grease point at arm tip for easy greasing and extended uptime.
- Better torque retention at the clamp reduces the likelihood of front hydraulic pipes moving.
- Redesigned boom foot bushings improve durability.
Factory installed hydraulic plumbing all the way to the end of the arm. Coupler controls integrated into a switch in the cab. Quick and efficient coupler installation. Popular in the underground segment, couplers allow excavators to efficiently switch attachments and get more productive working hours each day.
- Ease of installation – pin on the coupler, connect the hydraulics, get to work.
- Compatible with multiple coupler manufacturers (see dealer for details).
Optional Right Rear and Left Camera system with additional light-emitting diode (LED) surround lighting work together to provide the operator enhanced 270 degree visibility around the machine. All integrated into the main monitor.
- Work confidently with enhanced visibility even in low light conditions
- Powerful LEDs cast a pool of light surrounding 270 degrees of the sides and rear of the machine. Cameras display surroundings to the operator in the main monitor
- LED front work lights and rear camera are still standard equipment
Specs & Compare
|Specs & Compare|
|Select up to 4 models to compare specifications||
|Emission Rating||Tier 4 / Stage IV|
|Engine Manufacturer||John Deere Power Tech|
|Number Of Cylinders||4|
|Displacement, ltr (Inches³)||4.5 (275)|
|Rated speed, rpm||2200|
|Engine Output - Net, kW (hp)||90 (122)|
|Number Of Carrier Rollers - Each Side||2|
|Number Of Track Rollers - Each Side||7|
|Track Shoe Width, mm (inches)||600 (24)|
|Transport Length Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||8650 (28 ft 5 in)|
|Transport Height - Maximum, mm (ft/in)||3110 (10 ft 2 in)|
|Overall Undercarriage Width, mm (ft/in)||2590 (8 ft 6 in)|
|Track Length On Ground, mm (ft/in)||3100 (10 ft 2 in)|
|Overall Undercarriage Length, mm (ft/in)||3920 (12 ft 10 in)|
|Tailswing Radius, mm (ft/in)||2550 (8 ft 4 in)|
|Ground Clearance, mm (inches)||470 (19)|
|Width over fixed tracks, mm (ft/in)||2590 (8 ft 6 in)|
|Track Gauge, mm (ft/in)||1990 (6 ft 6 in)|
|Digging Reach - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||9330 (30 ft 7 in)|
|Ground Level Reach - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||9160 (30 ft 1 in)|
|Dig Height - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||9130 (29 ft 11 in)|
|Dump Height - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||6400 (21 ft )|
|Dig depth - 2.44m / 8'ft flat bottom, mm (ft/in)||6270 (20 ft 7 in)|
|Dig Depth - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||6490 (21 ft 4 in)|
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||285 (75.3)|
|Hydraulic Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||125 (33)|
|Ground Bearing Pressure, kPa (PSI)||41 (5.95)|
|Swing Speed, rpm||13.3|
|Swing Torque, kNm (lbf / ft)||44 (32353)|
|Travel Speed - High, kph (mph)||5.3 (3.3)|
|Tractive Force, kN (lbf)||169 (38030)|
|Arm Tearout, kN (lbf)||81 (18210)|
|Bucket Breakout, kN (lbf)||112 (25180)|
|End lift - 7.5m Reach, kg (lbs)||3500 (7550)|
|Side lift - 7.5m Reach, kg (lbs)||2270 (4890)|
|Total Flow, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||382 (100)|
|Bucket Pressure, bar (PSI)||343 (4980)|
|Boost Pressure, bar (PSI)||380 (5511)|
|Operating Weight, kg (lbs)||17945 (39526)|