John Deere Construction | Mid-Size Excavators
- Net Power: 90 kW (122 hp)
- Max. Digging Depth: 6.49 m (21 ft. 4 in.)
- Operating Weight: 17 945 kg (39,526 lb.)
Expand All Collapse All
Improved Front Joint Durability
P-Tier updates build on the proven G-Series design. Take front joint durability to new levels compared to G-Series.
- Grease point at arm tip for easy greasing and extended uptime.
- Better torque retention at the clamp reduces the likelihood of front hydraulic pipes moving.
- Redesigned boom foot bushings improve durability.
Quickly Change Attachments with Integrated Hydraulic Coupler Ready Option
Factory installed hydraulic plumbing all the way to the end of the arm. Coupler controls integrated into a switch in the cab. Quick and efficient coupler installation. Popular in the underground segment, couplers allow excavators to efficiently switch attachments and get more productive working hours each day.
- Ease of installation – pin on the coupler, connect the hydraulics, get to work.
- Compatible with multiple coupler manufacturers (see dealer for details).
Work Confidently via Optional Cameras and Lighting
Optional Right Rear and Left Camera system with additional light-emitting diode (LED) surround lighting work together to provide the operator enhanced 270 degree visibility around the machine. All integrated into the main monitor.
- Work confidently with enhanced visibility even in low light conditions
- Powerful LEDs cast a pool of light surrounding 270 degrees of the sides and rear of the machine. Cameras display surroundings to the operator in the main monitor
- LED front work lights and rear camera are still standard equipment
Specs & Compare
|Specs & Compare|
|Select up to 4 models to compare specifications||
|Emission Rating||Tier 4 / Stage IV|
|Engine Manufacturer||John Deere Power Tech|
|Number Of Cylinders||4|
|Displacement, ltr (Inches³)||4.5 (275)|
|Rated speed, rpm||2200|
|Engine Output - Net, kW (hp)||90 (122)|
|Number Of Carrier Rollers - Each Side||2|
|Number Of Track Rollers - Each Side||7|
|Track Shoe Width, mm (inches)||600 (24)|
|Transport Length Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||8650 (28 ft 5 in)|
|Transport Height - Maximum, mm (ft/in)||3110 (10 ft 2 in)|
|Overall Undercarriage Width, mm (ft/in)||2590 (8 ft 6 in)|
|Track Length On Ground, mm (ft/in)||3100 (10 ft 2 in)|
|Overall Undercarriage Length, mm (ft/in)||3920 (12 ft 10 in)|
|Tailswing Radius, mm (ft/in)||2550 (8 ft 4 in)|
|Ground Clearance, mm (inches)||470 (19)|
|Width over fixed tracks, mm (ft/in)||2590 (8 ft 6 in)|
|Track Gauge, mm (ft/in)||1990 (6 ft 6 in)|
|Digging Reach - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||9330 (30 ft 7 in)|
|Ground Level Reach - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||9160 (30 ft 1 in)|
|Dig Height - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||9130 (29 ft 11 in)|
|Dump Height - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||6400 (21 ft )|
|Dig depth - 2.44m / 8'ft flat bottom, mm (ft/in)||6270 (20 ft 7 in)|
|Dig Depth - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||6490 (21 ft 4 in)|
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||285 (75.3)|
|Hydraulic Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||125 (33)|
|Ground Bearing Pressure, kPa (PSI)||41 (5.95)|
|Swing Speed, rpm||13.3|
|Swing Torque, kNm (lbf / ft)||44 (32353)|
|Travel Speed - High, kph (mph)||5.3 (3.3)|
|Tractive Force, kN (lbf)||169 (38030)|
|Arm Tearout, kN (lbf)||81 (18210)|
|Bucket Breakout, kN (lbf)||112 (25180)|
|End lift - 7.5m Reach, kg (lbs)||3500 (7550)|
|Side lift - 7.5m Reach, kg (lbs)||2270 (4890)|
|Total Flow, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||382 (100)|
|Bucket Pressure, bar (PSI)||343 (4980)|
|Boost Pressure, bar (PSI)||380 (5511)|
|Operating Weight, kg (lbs)||17945 (39526)|