John Deere Construction | Motor Graders
- Net Power: 168 kW (225 hp)
- Operating Weight: 19 100 kg (42 109 lb)
- Blade Pull: 20 412 kg (45 000 lb.)
- Net Torque Rise: 38%
Expand All Collapse All
- John Deere SmartGrade Motor Graders are fully integrated and calibrated from the factory, arriving at your jobsite ready to work.
- Integration into the SmartGrade cabin and structures helps shield key grade-control components such as wire harnesses and sensors from damage and theft.
- Eight arm-rest mounted, fingertip-actuated controls, including lever steer, are arranged in the industry-standard pattern on each side of the standard steering wheel.
- Optional dual-joystick controls on GP models require significantly less wrist motion to articulate the motor grader than competitive joystick controls.
- The EPA FT4/EU Stage IV engine.
- Auto shutdown turns off the engine after an operator-determined period of time. Saves fuel and reduces wear on engine, transmission, and hydraulic components.
- Optional Premium Circle: The industry-leading design features a fully sealed bearing and pinion, reducing operating costs while delivering 40-percent more torque and 15-percent more speed than a traditional circle.
- Horsepower and torque are optimized for each gear to maximize performance no matter your application.
- Equip six-wheel drive models with Precision mode for maximum productivity in all soil conditions. Six-wheel drive is adjustable on the fly.
- Putting its entire weight and all six tries to work, their job-proven dual-path hydrostatic drive boosts productivity in all kinds of work.
- All around visibility is virtually unobstructed with a clear view to the heel and toe, and behind the moldboard.
Specs & Compare
|Specs & Compare|
|Select up to 4 models to compare specifications||
|Engine Manufacturer||John Deere|
|Engine Model||PowerTech PSS 6.8L|
|Number Of Cylinders||6|
|Displacement, ltr (Inches³)||6.8 (414)|
|Engine Output - Net, kW (hp)||168 (225)|
|Peak Engine Torque, Nm (lbf / ft)||1035 (771)|
|Torque Rise, %||38|
|Net Power - Gear 1, kW (hp)||127 (170)|
|Net Power - Gear 2, kW (hp)||138 (185)|
|Net Power - Gear 3, kW (hp)||149 (200)|
|Net Power - Gear 4, kW (hp)||157 (210)|
|Net Power - Gear 5, kW (hp)||157 (210) - No 6WD|
|Net Power - Gear 6, kW (hp)||160 (215) - No 6WD|
|Net Power - Gear 7, kW (hp)||164 (220) - No 6WD|
|Net Power - Gear 8, kW (hp)||168 (225) - No 6WD|
|Transmission Manufacturer||John Deere|
|Number Of Speeds - Forward||8|
|Number Of Speeds - Reverse||8|
|Front Wheel Drive||Yes|
|Axle Oscillation, ± Degrees||32|
|Front Wheel Lean, ± Degrees||20|
|Service Brake Type||Multiple Wet Discs|
|Service Brake Actuation||Hydraulic|
|Overall Length, mm (ft/in)||8890 (29 ft 2 in)|
|Height Over ROPS, mm (ft/in)||3180 (10 ft 5 in)|
|Transport Width, mm (inches)||2490 (98)|
|Wheelbase, mm (ft/in)||6160 (20 ft 3 in)|
|Bladebase, mm (ft/in)||2570 (8 ft 5 in)|
|Moldboard Sideshift - Right, mm (inches)||683 (26.9)|
|Moldboard Sideshift - Left, mm (inches)||683 (26.9)|
|Shoulder Reach - Right, mm (ft/in)||2083 (6 ft 10 in)|
|Shoulder Reach - Left, mm (ft/in)||2083 (6 ft 10 in)|
|Circle Rotation, Degrees||360|
|Turning Radius - Minimum, m (ft/in)||7.21 (23 ft 8 in)|
|Frame Articulation, ± Degrees||22|
|Operating Weight, kg (lbs)||16790 (37015)|
|Weight With Push Block & Ripper, kg (lbs)||19100 (42108)|
|Operating Weight - Maximum, kg (lbs)||22680 (50000)|