John Deere Construction | Swing MachinesRequest a Quote
- Peak Power: 122 kW (164 hp) at 2,000 rpm
- Max. Hydraulic Flow: 236 L/m (62.3 gpm) × 2
- Swing Torque: 74 376 Nm (54,857 lb.-ft.)
- Drawbar Pull: 22 634 kgf (49,900 lbf)
Expand All Collapse All
- More dependable electrical architecture simplifies wiring harnesses and reduces the number of electrical connectors, fuses, and relays by approximately 25 percent.
- Undercarriage X-frames and upper-frame structures have been improved to deliver significantly longer life than previous models.
- Hydraulically driven, variable-speed fan runs only as needed, conserving power and fuel. Reversing option automatically reverses airflow to eject debris from the cooler cores, decreasing cooler-maintenance frequency.
- Larger, more durable, and higher-capacity coolers along with improved airflow help reduce hydraulic operating temperatures, for maximum component life.
- Larger-diameter rollers with polished shafts and improved seals extend wear life, while reducing downtime and maintenance costs.
- Roomier cab boasts an additional three inches of legroom.
- Ergonomically correct short-throw pilot levers provide smooth, precise fingertip control with less movement or effort.
- Half-level hydraulic-control system reduces fuel consumption by three to five percent, depending on application.
- Ground-level servicing and conveniently located filters, fluid-fill locations, and grease points help ease daily checks and preventative maintenance.
Specs & Compare
|Specs & Compare|
|Select up to 4 models to compare specifications||
|Reference Stick size, mm (inches)||4040 (159)|
|Engine Manufacturer||John Deere|
|Engine Model||PowerTech PVS 6.8 L|
|Emission Rating||Tier 4|
|Displacement, ltr (Inches�)||6.8 (415)|
|Engine Output, kW (hp)||122 (164)|
|Engine Output - Net, kW (hp)||122 (164)|
|Carrier Rollers - Each Side||2|
|Track Rollers - Each Side||8|
|Track Shoe Width, mm (inches)||700 (28)|
|Track Shoe Width - Option, mm (inches)||900 (36)|
|Overall Length, mm (ft/in)||13490 (44 ft 3 in)|
|Transport Height, mm (ft/in)||3630 (11 ft 11 in)|
|Overall Width, mm (ft/in)||3510 (11 ft 6 in)|
|Overall Track Length, mm (ft/in)||4450 (14 ft 7 in)|
|Track Length On Ground, mm (ft/in)||3660 (12 ft )|
|Tailswing Radius, mm (ft/in)||3100 (10 ft 2 in)|
|Ground Clearance, mm (ft/in)||760 (2 ft 6 in)|
|Width Over Tracks, mm (ft/in)||3510 (11 ft 6 in)|
|Track gauge, mm (ft/in)||2790 (9 ft 2 in)|
|Horizontal Reach, m (ft/in)||10.97 (36 ft )|
|Dump Height, mm (ft/in)||8230 (27 ft )|
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||800 (211)|
|Hydraulic Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||136 (36)|
|Ground Bearing Pressure, kPa (PSI)||58.7 (8.51)|
|Slew Torque, kNm (lbf / ft)||74.376 (54857)|
|Travel Speed, kph (mph)||4.7 (2.9)|
|Pump Type||Variable Axial Piston|
|Pump Flow, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||212 (56) x 2|
|Relief Pressure, kPa (PSI)||34300 (4975)|
|Boost Pressure, kPa (PSI)||38000 (5511)|
|Operating Weight, kg (lbs)||31169 (68175)|