John Deere Construction | Tracked Feller Bunchers
- Peak Power: 224 kW (300 hp) @ 1,900 rpm
- Max. Boom Reach: 8.49 m (27 ft. 10 in.)
- Tractive Effort: 322 kN (72,389 lbf)
When equipped with the Dedicated Travel System feature, a 330-hp engine option can be selected to further improve the performance and efficiency of the Travel System and all other machine functions as well.
- 800M-Series come standard equipped with Smooth Boom Control (SBC), allowing machine movements to be controlled more effectively, delivering a smoother experience for the operator and less wear and tear on the machine over time.
- Optional Intelligent Boom Control (IBC) makes it easier to maneuver the harvester head. Operators no longer need to control each independent boom joint separately. Simply control the harvester head, and IBC automatically controls all boom movements based on the harvester head’s location, for faster cycle times and more precise operation.
Longer, wider undercarriage maximizes stability no matter the terrain. If you’re working in really big timber or on hills, optional high-torque swing provides increased power, to boost productivity. Strong tractive effort generously increases capability for negotiating difficult or steep terrain, deep snow, and swamps.
RCS can be tailored to individual skill levels and specific harvesting conditions. Multiple RCS settings can be saved according to individual operator preferences. Novices may prefer a slower, more methodical pace, while highly skilled pros may want faster response.
Floor-to-ceiling front window, large side windows, skylight, and optional floor window (standard on levelers) significantly expand the view of the harvesting area and the work at hand.
- New seat that’s more ergonomic than previous models features a dual-density seat pan and contour as well as updated armrest and suspension to improve the overall comfort of operators of all sizes. Optional heated-ventilated seat (HVS) maximizes comfort in all conditions.
- An updated premium Bluetooth radio option with XM Satellite Radio is ready from the factory.
|Select up to 4 models to compare specifications||
Tracked Feller Buncher
|Engine Manufacturer||John Deere|
|Engine Model||PowerTech PSS 9.0L|
|Rated Speed, rpm||2000|
|Engine Output, kW (hp)||213 (286)|
|Engine Output - Net, kW (hp)||213 (286)|
|Engine Torque, Nm (lbf / ft)||1270 (937)|
|Carrier Rollers - Each Side||2|
|Track Rollers - Each Side||9|
|Track Shoe Width, mm (inches)||610 (24)|
|Base Carrier Length, m (ft/in)||4.9 (16 ft 1 in)|
|Height Over Cab, mm (ft/in)||3460 (11 ft 4 in)|
|Overall Width, mm (ft/in)||3300 (10 ft 10 in)|
|Tail Overhang - Over Side, mm (ft/in)||290 (11 in)|
|Track Length On Ground, mm (ft/in)||3830 (12 ft 7 in)|
|Tailswing Radius, mm (ft/in)||1940 (6 ft 4 in)|
|Ground Clearance, mm (inches)||779 (31)|
|Superstructure Width, mm (ft/in)||3150 (10 ft 4 in)|
|Track Gauge, mm (ft/in)||2690 (8 ft 10 in)|
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||870 (230)|
|Hydraulic Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||122 (32)|
|Alternator Output, Amp||200|
|Travel Speed, kph (mph)||4.3 (2.6)|
|Tractive Force, kN (lbf)||322 (72389)|
|Lift Capacity - Maximum Reach, kg (lbs)||5540 (12220)|
|Reference Harvesting Head||FS22B|
|Felling Diameter, mm (inches)||559 (22)|
|Reference Head Saw Type||Disc|
|Reference Head Type||Felling|
|Cutting Radius - Maximum, mm (ft/in)||8490 (27 ft 10 in)|
|Cutting Radius - Minimum, mm (ft/in)||3830 (12 ft 7 in)|
|Cutting Swath Horizontal, mm (ft/in)||4660 (15 ft 3 in)|
|System Voltage, V||24|
|Pump Type||Variable Displacement Axial Piston|
|Pump Flow, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||494 (131)|
|Operating Weight, kg (lbs)||31600 (69680)|