John Deere Construction | Wheeled HarvestersRequest a Quote
- Work Pump: 160 cm³ (9.7 cu. in.)
- Boom Reach: 8.6 m (28.2 ft.) / 10 m (32.8 ft.) / 10.8 m (35.5 ft.)
- Engine Power: 136 kW (182 hp) at 2,000 rpm
- Specifications for six-wheel configuration shown
Expand All Collapse All
- Processing Power Control (PPC) lowers operating costs and increases productivity by five to 15 percent by balancing processing power and fuel economy in a variety of logging applications.
- Revolutionary rotating cab tracks the boom up to 80 degrees in each direction so the operator can concentrate on the harvester head and the work at hand.
- The electric-motor-powered engine hood is split into two sections and tilts up for fast, easy access to daily checkpoints. For access to internal components, simply swing open the service door.
- Choose from compact four- or six-wheeled options.