John Deere Construction | Wheeled Harvesters
- Net Power: 155 kW (208 hp) at 2,000 rpm
- Pump Capacity: 190 cm3 (11.6 cu. in.)
- Boom Reach: 10 m (32.8 ft.) / 11.3 m (37.1 ft.)
Expand All Collapse All
Intelligent Boom Control
- A first in the harvester category, IBC provides operators with increased accuracy and productivity — bringing harvester capabilities to a whole new level.
- With IBC, the operator controls only the harvester head while the system takes care of the boom's movement. Designed specifically to suit the harvester work cycle, the boom's movement and operation automatically adjust as the boom is taken to a tree and when the tree is in the grapple. IBC enables precise working and the selection of the correct working methods.
- Processing Power Control (PPC) lowers operating costs and increases productivity by five to 15 percent by balancing processing power and fuel economy in a variety of logging applications.
Purpose-built CH6 Boom for Impressive Lifting Force
- The CH6 parallel harvester boom on the 1170G combines easy handling with enormous slew power ratings. Combine with the H414 harvester head for all-around utility from late thinning to regeneration harvesting.
Perfect for Thinning and Final Felling
- The high lifting and slewing torque of the boom gives the 1170G harvester the agility needed for late-thinning and final-felling operations.
Personal Operator Preferences
- TimberMatic ensures high productivity and easy operation by allowing operators to fine-tune all machine and harvester-head settings to personal preferences.
Multiple Wheel Configurations Available
- Choose from compact six- or eight-wheeled options.
RENCRAFT® Super Hard Coat polycarbonate windows are scratch resistant, tolerant of cleaning agents, and enhance optic quality. These windows comply with the ISO 21876 saw-chain shot-testing standard, proving their durability. Plus, due to their almost 50-percent thicker material than previous windows, the cab is better insulated, resulting in a quieter work environment.
Specs & Compare
|Specs & Compare|
|Select up to 4 models to compare specifications||
|Engine Manufacturer||John Deere|
|Engine Model||PowerTech Plus 6068|
|Displacement, ltr (Inches³)||6.8 (414)|
|Rated Speed, rpm||2000|
|Engine Output, kW (hp)||155 (208)|
|Engine Torque, Nm (lbf / ft)||978 (721)|
|Drive Configuration||6 x 6|
|Base Carrier Length, mm (inches)||7240 (285)|
|Height Over Cab, mm (inches)||3768 (148.32)|
|Transport Height, mm (inches)||3768 (148.32)|
|Overall Width, mm (inches)||2600 (102)|
|Wheelbase, mm (inches)||3870 (152.4)|
|Ground Clearance, mm (inches)||633 (24.9)|
|Horizontal Reach, m (ft/in)||10 (32 ft 9 in)|
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||300 (79.3)|
|Hydraulic Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||160 (42.3)|
|Number Of Alternators||1|
|Reference Harvesting Head||H412|
|Felling Diameter, mm (inches)||470 (18.5)|
|Delimbing Diameter, mm (inches)||370 (14.6)|
|Travel Speed, kph (mph)||24 (14.9)|
|System Voltage, V||24|
|Pump Capacity, cm³ (Inches³)||190 (11.6)|
|Operating Weight, kg (lbs)||17800 (39242)|
|Weight - With Reference Head, kg (lbs)||17800 (39242)|