John Deere Construction | DozersRequest a Quote
- Net Power: 152 kW (205 hp) at 1,800 rpm
- Operating Weight: 19,304–21,775 kg (42,558–48,005 lb.)
- Track on Ground: 2,769–3,284 mm (109–129 in.)
Engine employs field-proven cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR), easy-to-maintain high-uptime exhaust filters, and selective catalytic reduction (SCR).
Standard Eco mode automatically adjusts engine power and transmission settings for fuel optimization.
Grade Control Ready
Open-architecture design makes adding the grade-control system simple.
Cab & Controls
- Cab-forward design provides excellent visibility to the blade.
- Enhance your operator's grading skills with ergonomic T-bar hydraulic control.
- Exclusive Total Machine Control monitor allows operator to customize machine operation and response to personal preferences.
Hinged engine side shields swing open wide and the front grille tilts forward for convenient access to dipsticks, fill tubes, batteries, master electrical shutoff, the backside of the cooler, and engine, transmission, and hydraulic filters.
- Infinitely variable range to 9.7 km/h (6 mph) gives total flexibility to match ground speed to the load.
- Speeds up or slows down each track to provide full-power turns.
- Counterrotation an operator to overcome heavy corner loads and quickly reposition the blade on the go. Provides space-saving spot turns, too.
Maximum Life undercarriage features SC-2™-coated bushings, larger components and stronger seals for longer wear life compared to basic undercarriage.
Fully Integrated Grade Control
Grade-control system is fully integrated into the machine cabin, structures, and software – delivering precise grading performance while eliminating vulnerable external masts and cables.
Auto SmartGrade automatically raises the blade when heavier loads are encountered during rough grading to prevent stalling and track slip, enabling the machine to be used in all phases of grading.
Machine dimensions are preloaded into the grade-control monitor, reducing the time needed to calibrate to about 30 minutes.
Specs & Compare
Specs & Compare
|Select up to 4 models to compare specifications||
|Engine Manufacturer||John Deere|
|Engine Model||PowerTech PSS 6068|
|Displacement, ltr (Inches�)||6.8 (414)|
|Rated Speed, rpm||1800|
|Engine Output - Net, kW (hp)||152 (205)|
|Speeds Mode 1 - Forward||1|
|Speeds Mode 1 - Reverse||1|
|Final Drive||Double Reduction - Planetary|
|Shoe - Pitch, mm (inches)||203 (8)|
|Shoe - Type||Single Grouser - Moderate Service|
|Ground Contact Area, cm� (Inches�)||33760 (5233)|
|Number Of Shoes||40|
|Height - Max, mm (ft/in)||3211 (10 ft 7 in)|
|Ground Clearance, mm (inches)||409 (16.1)|
|Track Length - On Ground, mm (ft/in)||2769 (9 ft 1 in)|
|Length - PAT Blade Straight, mm (ft/in)||5384 (17 ft 8 in)|
|Track Gauge, mm (ft/in)||1880 (6 ft 2 in)|
|Blade - Width, mm (ft/in)||3251 (10 ft 8 in)|
|Blade - Dig Depth, mm (inches)||599 (24)|
|Blade - Tilt, mm (ft/in)||753 (2 ft 6 in)|
|Steering - Differential||No|
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||368 (97.5)|
|Hydraulic Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||112 (29.7)|
|Blade - Capacity, m� (yd�)||5.6 (7.3)|
|Speed - Forward Maximum, kph (mph)||9.7 (6)|
|Speed - Reverse Maximum, kph (mph)||9.7 (6)|
|Ground Bearing Pressure, kPa (PSI)||56 (8.13)|
|Implement Pump - Type||Variable Displacement Piston|
|Implement Pump - Flow, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||163 (43)|
|Implement Pump - Pressure, bar (PSI)||249.93 (3625)|
|Operating Weight, kg (lbs)||19304 (42558)|