John Deere Construction | Large Wheel LoadersRequest a Quote
- Net Power: 236 kW (316 hp) @ 1,500 rpm
- Bucket Capacity: 3.8–4.5 m³ (5.0–5.85 cu. yd.)
- Operating Weight: 25 343–26 632 kg (55,872–58,713 lb.)
Expand All Collapse All
- The Payload Weighing System for John Deere wheel loaders is factory installed and fully supported by your John Deere dealer. Available for the 744L, 824L, and 844L Wheel Loaders, it’s fully integrated with our JDLink™ machine-monitoring system, so you can track and visualize payload data. Also available with a printer.
- Seat-mounted right-hand hydraulic controls are easier and more intuitive to operate than previous models and feature two programmable multifunction buttons with electrohydraulic (EH) controls.
- Larger, higher-capacity heavy-duty axles with standard axle cooling and filtration increase durability in demanding conditions compared to previous models.
- With advantages such as fuel-efficient engines, lockup torque converters, and a dedicated steering pump, you do more while burning less fuel.
- The operator station is more spacious than previous models featuring additional legroom, an improved HVAC system, extra storage and a heated/ventilated adjustable seat.
- Joystick steering comes standard helping to improve forward visibility. (Steering wheel is optional).
- All daily service points, including fuel, are conveniently grouped on the left of the machine for easy access.
Specs & Compare
|Specs & Compare|
|Select up to 4 models to compare specifications||
|Engine Manufacturer||John Deere|
|Engine Model||PowerTech PSS 6090|
|Emission Rating||Tier 4 / Stage V|
|Displacement, ltr (Inches³)||9 (548)|
|Rated Speed, rpm||1500|
|Engine Output - Net, kW (hp)||236 (316)|
|Torque, Nm (lbf / ft)||1501 (1107)|
|Front Differential Type||Locking|
|Rear Differential Type||Open|
|Tire size - Standard||26.5 R25|
|Service Brake - Type||Wet Disc|
|Service Brake - Location||Axle Outboard|
|Service Brake - Actuation||Hydraulic|
|Parking Brake - Type||Wet Multi Disc|
|Height - Over Cab, mm (ft/in)||3570 (11 ft 9 in)|
|Wheelbase, mm (ft/in)||3460 (11 ft 4 in)|
|Length - Including Bucket, mm (ft/in)||9020 (29 ft 7 in)|
|Ground clearance, mm (inches)||458 (18)|
|Width Over tires - Std, mm (ft/in)||3084 (10 ft 1 in)|
|Height - Pivot Pin, mm (ft/in)||4270 (14 ft )|
|Reach - At 2130mm 45° Dump, mm (ft/in)||1890 (6 ft 2 in)|
|Turning Circle - Maximum, mm (ft/in)||14220 (46 ft 8 in)|
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||477 (126)|
|Hydraulic Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||142 (37.5)|
|Axle - Front, ltr (gallons (US))||55.3 (14.6)|
|Axle - Rear, ltr (gallons (US))||55.3 (14.6)|
|Transmission, ltr (gallons (US))||28 (7.375)|
|Heaped Capacity, m³ (yd³)||4 (5.25)|
|Bucket Capacity - Smallest, m³ (yd³)||4 (5.25)|
|Largest bucket capacity, m³ (yd³)||4.5 (5.85)|
|Breakout - Bucket , kgf (lbf)||19414 (42800)|
|Ride Control System||Yes|
|System Voltage, V||24|
|Alternator Output, Amp||150|
|Pump Flow - 1, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||484.5 (128)|
|System Pressure, bar (PSI)||230 (3336)|
|Operating Weight, kg (lbs)||25343 (55872)|