John Deere Construction | Mid-Size Excavators
- Net Power: 50.4 kW (67.6 hp)
- Max. Digging Depth: 4.65 m (15 ft. 3 in.)
- Operating Weight: 8418-8766 kg (18,559-19,326 lb.)
It’s easy to settle in for long days in the brand new, larger cab loaded with creature comforts. Compared to previous G-Series models, the P-Tier offers:
- More overall cab volume
- 165 mm (6.5 in.) of additional floor length
- Boom swing moved off the floor and integrated into the pilot control lever
- Heated cloth air suspension seat with easy adjustable armrests
The new spacious cab features expand all around visibility and numerous amenities designed to elevate the operating ease.
Beyond having more room to work, there are a ton of new features and updates available in the P-Tier cabs. These new features are designed to increase comfortability and production. With new options like blade angle with float and continuous flow auxiliary hydraulics you can complete a task with less operator input.
- Optional angle blade with float make backfill and grading easy.
- Continuous flow auxiliary hydraulics with timer to keep temperatures in check especially with hammers, rotary cutter and mulching attachments.
- Right, rear, left 270 degree camera system with additional light-emitting diode (LED) lighting standard for better operator visibility around the machine.
- Standard LED work lights
- Thick plate boom cylinder guard
- Dealer installed JDLink™ feeding your John Deere Operations Center account for machine data and tracking
Having the 270 degree camera system with additional LED lighting standard for better operator visibility around the machine can increase safety within the operators swing zone.
More engine power and increased stability will increase productivity. With increased horse power and pump torque you can increase digging strength and move material fast than previous models. The addition of the turbo result is better all around power, and performance.
- 67-Gross Engine HP
- Turbo for improved performance at altitude
- Increased pump torque
- Attachment priority settings
- 10% increased machine stability
Large, hinged doors provide east wide-open access to service items including cooler and condenser cleanout. Remote oil-Filter and filter-bank access remote swing-bearing grease bank, generous fuel tank, and 500- and 5000-hour engine and hydraulic oil -service intervals decrease downtime for routine maintenance. Fluid-level sight gauges are conveniently located and can be checked at a glance.
- Swing out condenser with removable condenser screen
- Remote swing-bearing grease bank
- Generous fuel tank
- 500-and 5.000-hour engine and hydraulic oil-service interval Optional customer benefit sentence here.
Specs & Compare
|Specs & Compare|
|Select up to 4 models to compare specifications||
|Number Of Cylinders||4|
|Displacement, ltr (Inches³)||3.3 (202)|
|Rated speed, rpm||2000|
|Number Of Carrier Rollers - Each Side||1|
|Number Of Track Rollers - Each Side||5|
|Track Shoe Width, mm (inches)||600 (24)|
|Transport Length Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||6320 (20 ft 9 in)|
|Transport Height - Maximum, mm (ft/in)||2730 (8 ft 11 in)|
|Overall Undercarriage Width, mm (ft/in)||2470 (8 ft 1 in)|
|Track Length On Ground, mm (ft/in)||2300 (7 ft 7 in)|
|Overall Undercarriage Length, mm (ft/in)||2900 (9 ft 6 in)|
|Tailswing Radius, mm (ft/in)||1390 (4 ft 7 in)|
|Ground Clearance, mm (inches)||360 (14)|
|Dozer Blade Height, mm (inches)||472 (19)|
|Dozer Blade Width, mm (ft/in)||2200 (7 ft 3 in)|
|Width over fixed tracks, mm (ft/in)||2470 (8 ft 1 in)|
|Track Gauge, mm (ft/in)||1750 (5 ft 9 in)|
|Digging Reach - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||6870 (22 ft 6 in)|
|Dig Height - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||7580 (24 ft 10 in)|
|Dump Height - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||5480 (18 ft )|
|Dig Depth - Mono Boom, mm (ft/in)||4650 (15 ft 3 in)|
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||125 (33)|
|Hydraulic Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||52 (14)|
|Ground Bearing Pressure, kPa (PSI)||29 (4.2)|
|Swing Speed, rpm||10.1|
|Swing Torque, kNm (lbf / ft)||16.6 (12244)|
|Travel Speed - High, kph (mph)||5 (3.1)|
|Tractive Force, kN (lbf)||71 (15961)|
|Arm Tearout, kN (lbf)||35.3 (7936)|
|Bucket Breakout, kN (lbf)||59 (13264)|
|Total Flow, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||200 (53)|
|Bucket Pressure, bar (PSI)||280 (4061)|
|Operating Weight, kg (lbs)||8554 (18858)|