John Deere Construction | Tractor Loaders
- Net Peak Power: 52 kW (69 hp) at 2,100 rpm
- Operating Weight: 5334 kg (11,760 lb.)
- Breakout Force: 42.3 kN (9,521 lb.)
- Lift Capacity: 2876 kg (6,340 lb.)
Highly reliable and efficient Yanmar® 3.3L engine
The proven history with the Yanmar 3.3 L (201 cu in.) engine allows Deere to confidently integrate it in to the 210 G-Tier tractor loader. This 51 kW (69 net peak hp), Interim Tier 4 engine complies with EPA FT4 emission regulations.
- No external emissions aftertreatment components
- Minimal complexity
- Less parts to maintain
The 210 G uses a variable rate, temperature controlled (viscous) cooling fan. Since the fan slows when high power is not needed, the machine gains horsepower and torque for better engine performance and efficiency.
Easy to use, reliable PowerShift™ transmission
PowerShift™ Transmission and can be manually shifted by use of the transmission control lever. 4 forward, 2 reverse gears.
- Heavy duty transmission oil filter comes standard
- Smooth shifting and reliable performance under all operating conditions and loads
- Easy to reach twist grip Transmission Control Lever (TCL)
- Repetitive tasks like shifting and changing direction can be done with one hand, right next to the steering wheel
Ability to work in wet and muddy conditions
Mechanical Front Wheel Drive (MFWD) with open differential is the standard configuration for all tractor loaders. The main MFWD on/off control is mounted on the front console.
- Completely sealed axle has no breathers to maintain or service, promoting reliability (axle breathers can be susceptible to water and/or dirt intrusion)
- The machine will automatically disable the MFWD in 4th gear to reduce tire wear
- Extend tire tread life with Momentary MFWD for ‘on the fly’ activation. Controlled with a touch of a button on the loader lever (if equipped). Great for engaging a pile or briefly powering through sticky or slippery terrain.
Optional Mechanical Front Wheel Drive (MFWD) with limited slip differential is available.
Boost productivity and eliminate rework with Grade Technology
John Deere™ tractor loaders have the option for a factory installed Grade Control Ready package which includes the base components needed for using a 2D or 3D grade technology system to control the box blade lift and tilt cylinders. Once the machine is received at the dealership, this option is then completed with a dealer supplied Top Con, Trimble, or Leica technology finishing kit.
- Accepts your preferred provider for grade control.
- Can facilitate dual mast or single mast plus slope sensor setup
- No hydraulic hose disconnections or bracket welding required for reduced dealer machine set-up.
- Allow the operator to complete finish grading, faster, easier, and with greater accuracy.
- Manual control and operation of the box blade is not affected when the grade technology is turned off.
Optional factory installed grade indicate is also available and provides an onboard read-out within the machine’s existing monitor that displays the cross slope (roll) and mainfall slope (pitch) of the machine within +/- 0.5% accuracy. This feature is indicate-only as reference to the operator.
- Easy to use; entry-level technology for value-oriented customers.
- No special hardware or software required (beyond what is included on machine with the option)
- Real-time interface within the machine’s existing display screen
- Roll and Pitch viewable through the display as either “Absolute” value or “Relative” value and in degrees or percent.
Specs & Compare
|Specs & Compare|
|Select up to 4 models to compare specifications||
|Displacement, ltr (Inches³)||3.3 (203)|
|Rated speed, rpm||2100|
|Net output, kW (hp)||52 (69)|
|Number of speeds - forward||4|
|Number of speeds - reverse||2|
|Front axle type||Mechanical FWD|
|Service type||Wet disc|
|Service actuation||Spring Applied / Hydraulic Release|
|Overall length, mm (ft/in)||5310 (17 ft 5 in)|
|Minimum transport height, mm (ft/in)||2620 (8 ft 7 in)|
|Overall width, mm (ft/in)||2200 (7 ft 3 in)|
|Std shovel width, mm (inches)||2184 (86)|
|Dump Clearance @ 45 deg, mm (ft/in)||2660 (8 ft 11 in)|
|Dump Reach, mm (inches)||765 (30.1)|
|Bucket Hinge Pin - Max Height, mm (ft/in)||3360 (11 ft )|
|Fuel tank capacity, ltr (gallons (US))||117.3 (31)|
|Hydraulic tank capacity, ltr (gallons (US))||42.7 (11.3)|
|Shovel cap SAE heaped, m³ (yd³)||0.86 (1.12)|
|Alternator capacity, Amp||130|
|Max. Forward Speed, kph (mph)||36.2 (22.5)|
|Max. Reverse Speed, kph (mph)||12.2 (7.6)|
|Lift Capacity to Full Height, kg (lbs)||2876 (6340)|
|Oscillation angle, ± Degrees||22|
|Power Take Off||Optional|
|Breakout force std shovel, kN (lbf)||42.3 (9521)|
|System voltage, V||12|
|Pump flow, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||95 (24.5)|
|System pressure, bar (PSI)||220.63 (3200)|
|Operating weight, kg (lbs)||5334 (11760)|